Wednesday 14 September 2011

PLACES/SITUATIONS I HAVE HAD IDEAS IN

FIJI

CAMBODIA


I recently went travelling for 5 months with my best friend Ria :)
Our first stop was Thailand, followed by, Cambodia, Vietnam,  Loas, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and last but not least Hong Kong.  (Just a few places)
I’ve never felt more inspired and had more ideas then in those 5 months away …..well how could you not visiting these amazing places filled with culture, vibrant colours, stunning views, and friendly people.

I had the most amazing 5 months of my life, and will remember the experience forever. Loving photography this was a great opportunity to take picture after picture of my surroundings, capturing everything.  And that's what everyone kept telling me "Take loads of pictures" "Photograph everything" and to be honest i did.
I feel like you can never really tell how much travelling changes you until you come home, i felt different in myself and had a different perspective on life, plus people were telling me that i had changed, changed in a positive way though! My confidence grew, and i came back feeling happy within myself :)
I feel more independent and had this craving to visit more amazing places around the world and explore more cultures. 




No comments:

Post a Comment